Cookies are small text files that the website which the user visits stores on their latter’s computer or device.
(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page and enable uninterrupted navigation by remembering language or country options.They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: These store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data, the objective of which is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Registration: They are created with user registration (log-in). They are used
to identify the user once he or she has authenticated himself in the Website.
- Third party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use are links to social networks which allow the content of the website to be shared.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies which are processed by the Provider or by third parties to enable quantification of the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymous user profiles, for the purpose of introducing improvements based on an analysis of the usage of the data by the service users:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- WordPress Stats: https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/ ,https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Metricool: https://metricool.com/legal-terms/
- Scorecarddsearch: https://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx?newLanguage=14
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies which allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of any advertising spaces which the editor has included in the Website from which he provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed:
- DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data in an anonymous way that allow to offer advertising based on the navigation made: https://support.google.com/adsense / answer / 2839090? hl
- Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: these serve to direct announcements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, bought and/or used in a specific page of the Web. They also allow the number of times an ad is shown to be limited, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns using Facebook services: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Social network cookies:
- Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log-in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
In the event that the User wishes to modify the configuration of cookies of his or her browser, he or she can do so by adjusting the options thereof. The User can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
There are third-party tools, available on line, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their de-activation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or de-activate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. Users are hereby
informed that if they do not wish the websites to place any cookies on their computer, they can adjust the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, they can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In the event that you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not included in the above list, please inform me.
Should you wish to know more about what cookies consist of, you can access the cookie guide edited by the Office of the Information Commissioner (ICO):
https://icosearch.ico.org.uk/ s / search.html? query = cookies & collection =
ico-meta & profile = _default