1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty to inform contained in Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: ALEXANDER KROLL ( hereinafter the “Provider”) is the owner of the website www.alexkroll.com (hereinafter, “the portal or website”) and the contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.alex-kroll.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the Contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Provider. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration which is necessary in order to access certain services or Contents. The User is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in the registration process. As a result of this registration, the User will be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, committing him or herself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The User undertakes to use the contents and services appropriately and this includes, but is not limited to, the undertaking not to use them to
(i) engage in activities which are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature or to advocate terrorism or attack human rights;
(iii) try to access and/or use the email accounts of other users or modify them to manipulate messages.
The Provider reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, are discriminatory or racist, constitute a danger to children, young people and/or public safety or order or that are, in his opinion, unsuitable for publication.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts contained in the articles, whatever their format, are the property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property matters. In this sense, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display them for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the Provider. You may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind caused by, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of the adoption of all the necessary technological measures to avoid this. The contents of this website are offered for informative purposes. The Provider disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of these purposes.
8. MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, the modifications he deems appropriate to his portal.
9. LINKS: Under no circumstances shall the Provider assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in such website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The Provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at his own request or at the request of a third party, from those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
11. GENERAL: The Provider will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any improper use of his portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The Provider may modify at any time the conditions contained herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid.